Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

I am a girl, 22 years old. I have no job right now but I want to live separate from family. Can I do that?

Asked on 11/16/17, 2:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

yes you can do it. you may contact me at 9814110005 but be prepare to live your life at your own, Rest i can arrange everything legally so that your parents may not harass you or force you from any side.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/20/17, 1:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India