Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

Can anybody guide me as to, what is the legal procedure and which authority is to be approached by a citizen of that particular state, when the state violates to follow the directive principles of the state policy laid down in chapter iv of the Indian Constitution?

Asked on 7/10/16, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

You can file a Public interest Litigation or a Writ Petition before the High Court of your state for directing the state government to fulfill its obligations.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/16, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India