Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

i am a hindu girl married to a sikh boy in 2012 under special marriage act. what will be my category i.e., general or obc and religion, hindu or sikh? i am applying for govt jobs where they ask for category and religion of the applying candidate? my husband is from a business family and we live with his parents in kolkata. plz guide.

India |

Asked on 9/01/13, 10:31 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

in which category were u b4 marriage and same for you husband? is husband family is general SS/ST/OBC just follow that.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 12:08 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

General category.

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 1:58 am

usually general but depends upon your husband caste.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India