Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

How to obtain domicile certificate? What's the fee?

Asked on 10/10/13, 6:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

you can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the O/o the deputy commissioner on any working day. you can also apply online. No fees is required

Read more
Answered on 10/11/13, 6:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India