Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

I want to open an account in the name "ANIL SHARMA" but i have (certificate) documents in the name of "ANIL" only.

In my "AADHAR Card" and in My Qualification Certificate bearing "SHARMA" surname with my father name.

May i suggest bank person for this to add "SHARMA "with my name?

Is there any judgement of any court? Please suggest.

Asked on 1/15/14, 9:19 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Go for notification and publication in official gazette.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/14, 1:54 am

To get professional advice, contact:

Read more
Answered on 1/16/14, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India