Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

Police are threat me with some blame what I can do for that

Asked on 11/10/17, 9:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Approach the court by way of WRIT of mandamus.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/17, 9:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India