Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

what is the punishment for the man who beat a women in pulbic .......

how the complaint should be made on him in a police station

Asked on 8/16/13, 9:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

A complaint to the Incharge of nearest police station should be made in writing.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/13, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India