Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

How to sale A minor Property which is Gifted By a person

Asked on 5/03/20, 8:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

If the property which has been gifted must be kept under guardian some person. The property must have been reposed in guardian/ward until the minor attains majority . Now to sell the property that guardian has to seek permission from that court which appointed the guardian/ward if the minor has not attained majority.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/20, 11:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India