Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

My son is a slow learner,I have a daughter too who is intelligent & well placed. Both are married & each one has a daughter.I have lost faith in my daughter-in-law as she is selfish & instead of taking care of my son & her daughter she is more interested in settling her elder brothers family. Before their marriage I clearly informed her personally that she will have to understand & take care of my son as he is not intelligent & is a slow learner.She is earning & spends most of her income on her brothers family. I am running the household expenses & also all the medicals treatment for all in the family from the income I get from rent I receive from the commercial space I have & a flat partially rented. My qst is Can I make a will & MOU with my daughter instructing her to take care of my property & at the same time she should pay monthly expenses to my son to run their home after me.Thanx & Pls assist

Asked on 3/04/14, 7:25 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

yes you can make a will with your as the executor.fot further query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/14, 9:16 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Please note, you can make a WILL only for your self - acquired property and not about any ancestral property.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/14, 6:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India