Legal Question in Construction Law in India

If we apply RTI on the illegal contruction / encroachment on mcd land to demolish it...

Can we take back RTI if our mind changes before action ??

Asked on 6/10/14, 10:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

there is nothing known as taking baCK THE RTI.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/14, 6:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India