Legal Question in Construction Law in India

In the cochin corporation,if a person is constructing a hopuse/building with the help of forged documents and obtains building permit and not constructing the building according to the plan. But the corporation officials came to know the matter and issued a stop memopreventing him from the illegal construction.. he stillgoes on with his construction. what action can be taken against the offender Is it a criminal offence? or criminal and civil disobdience?

Asked on 10/19/16, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

One can file a law suit for seeking orders against the builder impleading the cooperation also as a party.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/16, 11:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India