Legal Question in Construction Law in India

Dear sir,

My father build-ed one home in our uncle land on past 20 year before.and we paid home bill and EB bill and water bill for my birthday name because home is my father property.Last 5years my father uncle told to go out from my father ask to uncle,How can i go to outside because home builted by father my father uncle go to court and say some lies report.we don't have land document only have EB bill,water bill and home bill for 22years for my father can i solve this problem.Kindly advice please.

Asked on 11/27/13, 9:03 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Your father is the owner of the land by adverse possession since he is in undisturbed possession since more than 12 years. Let your uncle go to court and your father should contest the case and I am sure that the case shall be decided in your favour. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 11/27/13, 10:18 pm

Everything in this case shall be depend on the document and argument in the court, so you have to hire a lawyer specialist in this case who can present your case appropriately in the court.

Read more
Answered on 11/28/13, 3:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India