Legal Question in Construction Law in India

I am a doctor from Kerala India, now working in UAE. I had purchased a flat in trivandrum, the works are now complete. I had given the interior works to a man in trivandrum on 1.1.2014. He said it would be over in 3 months time but no duration was written in the contract. So far he has not completed it. I have paid about 80 % of the amount and he also has done most of the work. But now he is not attending calls or answering mails. What should I do to make him complete it or even get rid of him?

Asked on 3/06/15, 5:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

one needs to go through your agreement to give an opinion as to why the contractor is behaving in such a manner.

Adv. Rajiv

Delhi High Court

Read more
Answered on 5/18/15, 10:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India