Legal Question in Construction Law in India

my father has constructes a building after getting plan sanctioned but after two years it was found that it was not sanctioned in municipal record as the engineer had done fraud with us. Now municipal corporation has sent a notice for illegal construction and asking us to show all the document which we have like sanctioned plan order, receipt, etc. Now what should we do?

Asked on 6/11/14, 4:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should submit a copy of the approved plans that you have and get them regularized by the Municipality.


Read more
Answered on 6/11/14, 4:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India