Legal Question in Construction Law in India

my father was land lord n he gave our land to a builder to build building of 2 floor in 1988 but after 8 years he was not able to build first floor then my father filed a case against him

but my lawer took money from our builder and misguided my father n forced him to give remaining construction to other builder who was the friend of our builder n told us to allow him to construct the building

now we loss the case n our old builder is not giving us registration of our rooms even though he took money from us for gharpatti and gave us gharpatti with his name

now my father expired on 27/11/2010 n i m a handicapped person and unemployed

what can do for this case?

Asked on 1/20/14, 2:03 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

did you appeal against the order???when was the case decided?? without the documents no advice can be given.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/14, 5:58 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You should immediately contact district legal services authority for legal help as a handicapped person you will get free legal aid they will guide you what all remedies you have civil and criminal against the builder in your case you can file a criminal case of cheating etc. against the builder.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/14, 11:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India