Legal Question in Construction Law in India

my house has been constructed in a gramatana property without plan there any way i can get a plan approval now.if not tell me the problems i may face in future.. please

Asked on 10/14/13, 1:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Take up the matter with the authorities to compound the deviations by levying penalty on you. If they don't, you could face demolition of the building. You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 6:53 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

If your house was constructed in the olden days prior to 1950, every land owner used to build his house suited to his needs, and there was no formal procedure of getting plans approved by town planning department prior to construction. To safeguard your interest, you may still check with the plan procedure with the local Town Planning authority in your locality.


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 10:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India