Legal Question in Construction Law in India

how to do the rectification deed of the flat which was registered wrong flat no

Asked on 8/11/13, 11:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


By putting white ink on the wrong Flat No appearing at all places in the document, and writing the correct flat number thereupon.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/13, 11:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India