Legal Question in Construction Law in India

hi sir my house is under construction we r building windows inside my walls not outside of boundaries still neighbour house owner not allowing to build kindly suggest my rights and how to proceed legally if any thing happens?

Asked on 10/07/13, 9:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

It is better to talk it out with your neighbour amicably or else he might create a ruckus and complain to Police or MCD, that his walls are getting damaged due to seepage etc. Or else be bold to carry on and face the consequences if at all they arise. To know us better, please click on the links below:

You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 10:45 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Your Architect ought to have got your house construction plans approved by the local Municipality prior to construction. If you have done it, your neighbour has no right to object to you building your house as per approved construction plan. If there is any intrusion of each other's privacy, you can grow trees to prevent any direct see through access into each other's houses.


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 5:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India