Legal Question in Construction Law in India

our society redevlopment agreement with devloper is done on 15.01.2006 .since he has not make a any kind expence for maintanance.some member has signed on agreement on Rs.10 stamp paper.what can i do??????????/

Asked on 11/25/13, 9:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should have Legal Action against the developer. It means you may file criminal as well as a civil case against the developer.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/13, 8:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India