Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I am accused in a fraud case of getting a loan from a ******company. i have deposited 7800 rupees in his account and he's not respoding now. acan any one helpout.

Sandeep- 09583212797

Asked on 1/30/14, 10:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

The question is not clear. I understood like this.

You approached a person for a loan from a compamy named X.

He asked you to deposit Rs.7800/-

Now he did not arranged loan and not giving your money.

You want the money in return that was given to him.

You can file a complaint.

If you need clarifications please call me on 09387714156 anytime. Reasonable professional charges apply, payment by a/c transfer.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/14, 4:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India