Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I had applied for a consumer loan from Bajaj finace. They approved the loan and paid the amount to the dealer. It was the event of 2005. I did not get computer from dealer. Now after 8 yrs, calls are coming from Delhi and they are saying non bailable warrenet is issued so come to Police HQ in Kolkata. What Should I do? Please help

Asked on 9/18/13, 12:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

If you did't get the computer, how can they file a case or lodge the FIR. I am in DElhi. Give me the whole detail. I will see the matter.


Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India