Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I am doing my BCom in CMJ UNIVERSITY MEGHALAYA in December 2012. after that Governor of Meghalaya visit the university on dated 30 april 2013 and he found irregulatory in university.

kindly also read this link

Can withdraw my degree by cmj University. Give legal advice

Asked on 5/14/13, 7:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You need not worry about irregularities in the University. Just concentrate on completing your studies and achieving your B.Com degree.


Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India