Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

My builder has send me a indemnity bond to sign where they have named me as a defaulter. I have payed all my payments on time but still builder calls me as a defaulter. Is there legal point where I can file defamation case against builder for naming me as defaulter.

Asked on 7/19/14, 4:37 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

You can, but the success depends upon the gist of contract between you both.It will be luxury litigation.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/14, 7:25 pm
Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Whether you took the possession of the house. Do it first, then think of anything else.


Read more
Answered on 7/21/14, 8:44 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

the claim of the builder can be challenged in the court of law.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/14, 1:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India