Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I am complaining since three months. Should I have to give one week more. What are the requirement for case in consumer court.

Asked on 6/02/13, 6:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should submit an application detailing the case to the local consumer forum.


Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India