Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

one corrupted officer is doing his duty with irregular and more corrupted.we know how muchof amount he has collected from the people with details,. what we asking to u is except A.C.B,what we have chances to complain and enqiury why because most of people is readyto open up hou they give amount for any cost .he is one execuitive off in panchat

Asked on 5/01/13, 10:50 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may consult a good lawyer of your area.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 12:42 am

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You may also complain to his seniors, not immediate seniors up higher ones.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 4:05 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Since you claim that the person has cheated many, you should complain to the Anti Corruption Bureau who will set up a plan to catch him red handed.


Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 4:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India