Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

i have filed a case against Tata motors dealer for providing me with faulty car with rusting which is a manufacturing defect. now after 3 year of legal battle at consumer court, danm magistrate gave awkward ruling, that we got two free service of car plus free paint touch-up also we have to bear cost of our case. now my question is this what i could do now.

Asked on 4/04/14, 1:46 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

File an appeal against the order in state commission.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/14, 2:11 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

In life, if you want to remain happy, as far as possible, keep away from a doctor and a lawyer.

Court kacheri kay uljhan may fasogay to woh aako sirf "lamba" karegi.


Read more
Answered on 4/04/14, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India