Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I had got a job by a vendor and the vendor in turn had in turn purchased some stuffs from another shop and in turn it seems my vendor did not pay the shop the amount due to them. Now that shop has started following up with me for payment and have issued my a lawyers notice. I however have no dealing with the shop, please suggest what to do.

Asked on 2/01/14, 5:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

please reply to the notice and put up your defence there. for further query contact 9312411481

Read more
Answered on 2/05/14, 7:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India