Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

my land which i bought about 10 years ago in a layout of a private owner turned out to be the land alloted to a 100 feet road in vishakaptnam urban development authority . when i checked the doucment i noticed that all the plots were registerd in same survey number

Asked on 12/06/13, 5:27 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

You may recover your amount through legal procedure. To know in detail how contact with:

Shailesh Kumar (Advocate)

Email Id: [email protected]

Mobile No.: 8002842879

Read more
Answered on 12/06/13, 2:27 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

This needs to be decided by the court concerned.

Read more
Answered on 12/08/13, 11:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India