Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I have given loan to one firm for 12 month at the interest rate of 18% but even after two years, I have not received any amount. I have the cheques as well with me which can't be diluted as the account doesn't have required money to clear the cheque. Hence let me know how can I file the fraud case and cheque bounce case against the person. I have all the legal document in place.

Asked on 2/24/14, 11:01 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

In keeping with the terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement, you should actually deposit each cheque on the due date mentioned thereon and if returned back unpaid, file a case for recovery under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act.


Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 2:31 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may file a suit for recovery under section 138 NI ACT.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 3:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India