Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I am a member of a member of co-op. housing society for more than a decade. The new mg committee headed by a politician secretary to show her authority harasing members by many ways. In my instance

billing is not transparant & manny items in my monthly outgoing bills are added after a period of one or more than one year. Further break-up of the amount and /or reconciliation of figures in the bill is not given dspits repeated request in writing and interest in added @18%. I am fed up of correspondence .

what remedy I ahev as Deputy Registrar of ward is on their paid list. Please advise.

Asked on 10/23/13, 3:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may approach the court and highlight their illegal activities and seek restrain order from the court.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 4:05 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can ask the Secretary to provide you with each and every detail of charges included in your bill. If you are dissatisfied with the reply, you should complain to the Registrar of Co-operative Housing Societies to redress your grievances.


Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 5:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India