Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I have ordered a Emergency Light from but they have sent me a stone in parcel instead of lantern. Which type of action can we taken? Can I ask for compensation? How much?

Asked on 10/26/13, 10:25 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Intimate them regarding the same. It may be by mistake. If they does not rectify, meet them personally. No use of filing a case as more money will be wasted.


Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 11:08 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should return back the parcel and ask them to refund your entire amount.


Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 3:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India