Legal Question in Consumer Law in

I owned a terrace flat. Am I liable to pay property tax for open terrace. We have recd property tax bill from BMC and the society demands share for terrace too.

Asked on 3/01/11, 1:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates


Read more
Answered on 3/01/11, 2:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in