Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

have passed my BA final year in 2013.when i went to get my marksheet d clerk said that your marksheet is missing.he said may be it was given to someone else by mistake.i went headoffice of the unviersity.they are nt even talking to me in a gud manner....

I went to the university headoffice many times,they treated me like a begger. Den i paid 200 rupees and got a duplicate marksheet.bcoz i applied in MA so i had to produce marksheet of my final year.

Now i wanna ask that isnt it my right to get my original marksheet.its the responsbility of university to issue marksheet to the student.due to the careless of d staff my marksheet got misplaced.i asked them dat how can u b so careless den their reply was *atleast hum kaam to karte hai tabhi to teri marksheet kisi or ko de di gayi.iska matlab hum kaam to karte hai atleast*

i m realy tensed plz if sumone can help me..

should i file a writ in highcourt or a case in consumer forum?

Asked on 2/23/14, 6:42 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

If you have time and money to spare you can go for litigation .What releif will you claim particularly since you have applied for a duplicate marksheet.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/14, 8:08 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You need to see a Psychiatrist for repeatedly posting the same query time and again.


Read more
Answered on 2/24/14, 8:56 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

As you have already filed for duplicate marksheet so what relief you will get. with this attitude of there's you wont gain anything .

Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 3:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India