Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I want to know how to proceed against the errant property builder...He has prohibited following rules...

a) No Occupation Certificate. b) Substandard Flat quality. c) No proper drainage system. d) Incomplete documentation. e) Illegal residents residing in our residential building.

I am residing in Vasai area and also want to know how much it will cost to file case.

Asked on 5/20/20, 7:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

If the builder agreement was executed post 1-5- 2016, and the project delivery is recent; to show a cause of action (which you have), you may file a complaint u/s 31 of the Real Estate ( Regulation and Development) Act 2016 before the Real Estate Regulatory Authority in Mumbai. Expected cost of Litigation would be around. Rs. 50,000/-

Read more
Answered on 5/22/20, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India