Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

i purchased a flat before 1 year when it was about to start a construction. i made the registered agreement to sell by paying full stamp duty now there is a despute between partners of construction company and they stopped the construction from last 6-7 months. now the construction company (builders is not ginving the satisfactory answers when they will start the construction sometimes the other partner call and says that they will never start the construction .. please help

Asked on 6/03/13, 4:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should cancel the agreement and ask the Developer to refund back your money.


Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 4:41 am

HI sir, if you have not satisfied the work of developer, you have to issued a legal notice to developer for cancellation of said agreement and to claim for refund banck your money, and also you have to file petition before consumer forum for compensation for mental agony and for money back which is you are paid to of luck... if any help please call me on mobile phone which is mentioned in the website ... Kindly click on the LIKE icon. It will be a token of appreciation... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate, Bangalore.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India