Legal Question in Consumer Law in

I would like to send legal notice to stock broking firm . for not paying my salary for August month.

I have mailled everyone from HR executive to CEO of the company , but no one has even responded me back.

Please guide me

Asked on 12/15/10, 8:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

You can surely do so, consult a lawyer for the above said purpose.


Jeevesh Mehta


Ph: 09811617186

Read more
Answered on 12/16/10, 10:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in