Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

sir, in 2010 i have filled acase in consumer court. in this case bank (sbi)had deducted amount ten thousand from my account and after enquiry blamed on me that i had withdrawn money from atm which is thousand kilometer away from my branch.after which ihave filled a case in cforam.but sir in this court no one is ready to give decision,defendent(sbi) had not appeared in any date but judge is not ready to dispose matter.sir his subordinate worker says me that without commision he will not announced decision sir those who is ready to give commission they are getting judgement even those case which was filled in 2012. sir please suggest me how i will get judgement in this situation.

Asked on 5/17/13, 2:50 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should file a writ petition with litigation costs against the bank in the High Court since the Consumer Court has failed to give a verdict for such a long period of time.


Read more
Answered on 5/17/13, 4:32 am

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

file a complaint under the prevention of corruption act against the person who asked for commission.To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 12:04 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Contact Anti corruption bureau, file a complaint and trap the person taking bribe.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/13, 10:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India