Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

Sir, We have purchased flat from the builder and possession is ours. Builders agrees to do dastavej but the some of old land owners who have given him kulmuktiyaar patra have dead. In this case how to do dastavej with the help of court

Asked on 4/19/22, 6:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You have to check that ALL the old landowners and their HEIRS have given him the kulmukhtiyar patra for some consideration. What has to be checked is that none of the heirs remains who has right in the property. Usually the heirs have no share after landowners have aliented the property, but if there remains any heir who has a valid share, then the builder should settle with him.

If the above is in order then you may agree with the builder to do the dastavez.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/22, 12:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India