Legal Question in Consumer Law in India


Myself teja from nellore,AP.I have won a case in 2009 in district forum nellore and appealed for "state forum and also National commision".In february 2013 National commission has given order to pay the amount.we have filed it here in the district forum and after many adjournments we received 1 lakh rupees on 2nd july 2013.from then the court is giving adjournments so that my advocate had made a complaint on the president of the to the state commission as it was made by me.then the president threatened me that this should not be made and it may lead to contemt of court.It is purely because of my advocate....Now what should i do sir....please give a suggestion.Iam in fear....

Asked on 10/26/13, 8:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

why fear. Your advocate has informed the true position that you have not received the full amount.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 8:59 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Your Advocate should plead before the Judge to close the case for hearing and expedite release of the Judgement Order in the case.


Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 3:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India