Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I have submitted my mobiles which i bought for 12900/- and after 2 months of use it got some problems and i have to deposit it to the service center. BUT for the past 4 months i didnot get any response from the company and they are keeping on delaying the dates for returning my amount.So i planned to send them a legal notice but i dont know any lawler.Plz give some suggestion.

Asked on 9/17/13, 4:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should lodge a complaint to the local Consumer Forum for redressal of your concerns.


Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 11:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India