Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I want to know whether can I sue on a person who taken money from me for sale of plat.

Asked on 2/08/14, 5:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

these are too brief a statement. .provide more facts

Read more
Answered on 2/08/14, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India