Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

last week bought a whisky bottle from a govt. wine shop in delhi but the bottle was found just half. However it is sealed and I do have a proper receipt/bill for the same. right now that bottle as well as the bill is under the safe custody of mine. please suggest what are the legal remedies available....?

Asked on 7/13/18, 8:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

File a consumer grievance at your appropriate jurisdiction.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/18, 12:11 pm

dear client file consumer complaint with yr district consumer forum. for any legal help call me

adv prasad patil

pune 9604349028

Read more
Answered on 7/19/18, 7:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India