Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

My wife got a severe head injury while walking in the apartment block premises due to a wall plaster falling on her head. The apartment block management has been negligent as there have been earlier occasions of plaster falling off but fortunately no one was injured then. Can I claim compensation for the trauma and hospitalisation. Pl advise.

Asked on 9/16/13, 11:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Yes you may claim compensation from them as the case of Lata Wadhwa. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 12:02 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

YES. You can claim compensation for the trauma and hospitalization expenses you incurred from the Apartment Society / Association.


Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India