Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

I have exported a consignment to Dubai based party of Pakistan origin.Party has received material but as he is failed to pay I have registered complaint to Dubai police. Party has fly away to Pakistan before my registration of complain to Dubai police.Is their any hope or ways to recover payment.Is their any other way to complain and recover.How can We resolve issue?Can Indian

Asked on 12/19/18, 11:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants


Nothing in impossible.

You may tell what is the amount to be recovered.


Read more
Answered on 1/02/19, 12:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India