Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

How can I get my money back from my colleague who has given 2 blank cheques related to his colleague is not answering my calls too..the amount is 11 lakh rupees.kindly help me Sir

Asked on 5/04/20, 7:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

Please note that the facts given by you are incomplete and vague. Please do write the details, chronology of events and if you are aware as to who the friends are. Whey you say your colleague, do you mean working in the same office or what?

Read more
Answered on 5/04/20, 9:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India