Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

If i paid a partial amount of a loan, can th party file a case on me

Asked on 4/26/13, 11:52 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

It is the discretion of the lender who had lend you the money.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 12:09 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The opposite party can file a case till the loan is fully settled.


Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 1:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India