Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

if a person provides the continuous monthly cheques and dishonored/bounced for one year or more, what is the way to file the case for all the cheques

Asked on 7/25/17, 3:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

limitation for 138 case expired and a suit for recovery can be filed.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/17, 3:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India