Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

I had a SBI credit card which I paid fully. But after 19 years at my 76yrs age they suddenly started asking an absurd amount , otherwise they will file criminal case against me. What can I do?

Asked on 8/02/23, 2:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you may appraoch the consumer court. However, no criminal case is made out as it is a simple case of recovery. They also need to prove that it is within limitation.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/23, 12:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India