Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

I wanted to collect money from a person, who stole from me by deceiving me, my question is that the event has happened 1 year back, can i file a complaint against him in police station, will it be entertained or will it not be registered, and if he gets the bail from police station, what should i do after, and will there b any loss of my money, if i go to police, and if guys will sort the matter outside, after i file complaint against him, will there be any problem with police?

Asked on 5/13/13, 3:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

it is better if you go for a private complaint to the magistrate.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 6:05 am

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You can file a private complaint with magistrate.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 9:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India