Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

Hi I have 2 previous convictions for previous weapons I got 18 month for one and 3 year reduced to 2 with a 1 year supervised release order I commited a housebreaking a month after being released from the 2nd case I have other minor convictions, I have recently became a father and have been of good behaviour for 14 month so what sentence would I be likely to receive? And could I get community service?

Asked on 7/02/17, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

The sentence you are likely to receive would be similar to the one that you received with the three years reduced to two with one year supervised release order. You would most likely need to do community service, especially if you plead guilty. If you plead guilty, this would put you in a better position. You could even get six months with a lenient judge.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/17, 11:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom